After the 2008 economic crash, business boomed for companies that promised consumers help in addressing credit card debt. But it turns out some debt negotiation firms were much better at collecting fees than solving debtors' problems.
- Robinson & Cole Unveils New Logo As Part Of Rebranding Effort
- Award Winner Helps Law Students With Identity Issues
- Pro Bono Honors: Lawyer Takes On Cases Involving Kids In Danger
- Lawyer Charged With Stealing $1 Million
- Rowland's Outspoken Lawyer Has Long List Of Rich, Powerful Clients
- New Leaders In The Law Nomination Application